Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Instagram Sushi Date

My Favorite Sushi Place in Berkeley
 Soup
 My Favorite Person to Pass the Afternoon with
Happy as a CLAM
California Rolls and Avo-Cu Rolls
You Make Me the Happiest Person in the World!

I have been obsessing over Instagram for the past few weeks. I don't have a smart phone or an iPod touch, but Mike does, so I like to think that I do by association, at least when he is here. I have been bugging him to let me play with his camera and (yippeeee) he finally gave in! First he teased me and downloaded the Instagram App only to tell me I couldn't use it, but he eventually had pity on me (the sushi softened him up) and he let me play with his iPod to my heart's content! 
But besides this, I had such a great time hanging out with him and stuffing my face full of delicious California rolls (8 of them!) and Avo-Cu rolls <3
Love you, Bub! And love you too, Tako Sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment