Saturday, July 7, 2012

Feeling Crafted...and Employed

 I am so excited to say that I am now happily employed at Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles, the nation's LARGEST permanent marketplace! But before that, I had such a great time yesterday exploring the various stalls of artisan goods. I really liked MerieBabie's wooden floral necklaces and leather fold-clutches. But Anony-Mouse stole the cake. Their wedding invites, save the dates, and wedding programs were just irresistible! If you cannot make it out to Crafted, which I HIGHLY encourage, check out his work here! The artisans, the goods, the food, and the music were great! The next time I go, I plan to try the woodfired pizza for the red double-decker food bus (yeah, you read that correctly). But an hour just isn't enough time to wander through all the stalls, so plan accordingly... <3

Food truck tacos, always my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment